Welcome to Fluid College! In this section you will find the latest in scientific exploration exercise and nutrition science for recovery. We have both review papers available, and peer reviewed scientific journal abstracts, courtesy of PubMed. The information here can be pretty heavy, and we have not altered any of it. If you have questions, please Contact Us and we will gladly respond to your questions.
Review Papers and Popular Articles
- Experts Stress Post-Exercise Nutrition
- Post-Exercise Nutrition
- Recovery Nutrition for Athletes
- Recovery Nutrition - Timing it Right
- Runner's World - Recovery Drinks
- New Study Shows Recovery Drink Reduces Muscle Soreness
- Oxidation of Combined Ingestion of Maltodextrins and Fructose during Exercise
- Recovery Drink Benefits Cycling Performance.
- Postexercise nutrient intake timing in humans is critical to recovery of leg glucose and protein homeostasis.
- Glutamine Metabolism and Transport in Skeletal Muscle
- Postexercise Recovery Enhanced with a Carbohydrate-Protein Supplement
- Postexercise Nutrient Intake Shows Benefits in Early Postmenopausal Women
- Benefits of Recovery Drink on Glycogen Restoration and Endurance Performance.
- Effect of an amino acid, protein, and carbohydrate mixture on net muscle protein balance after resistance exercise.